rwcstang

anvil auto carbon fiber parts for 69-70 mustangs

Everything seems to be on backorder, i wonder how long that'll be? They've probably been flooded with orders. Pretty cool stuff!

yeah Im glad there is a company that is now looking at our cars. I believe it would be great if they would make a DIY 6-hole dash bezel for 1969-1970 Mustang models where you can insert your own gauges. sadly yearone is the only one that makes it but i prefer JME's look.

so whats up with the big price differences....ill have to read up on the different carbon fiber...

difference is prices some are full carbon fiber while other sets are fiberglassed meshed with carbon fiber.

finally people are making parts for the 69-70 mustang.

Once Dynacorn started to reproduce the bodies it was really only a matter of time for folks, especially custom ones, to start offering more and more. The coupes and verts will always suffer but thank god we share the amount of parts with the sportsroof that we do.

It's looking a little Camorish to me, still cool though.

2b.jpg

I really like the gauge overlay and the passenger compartment panel. I think I might order them in satin and give them a nice high gloss and coat of black to match the exterior and interior of my car.

Why buy carbon fiber and then paint over it? Normally carbon fiber is used to either save weight or because one likes the looks. This is a light part, so I'm confused :biggrin: I'd just paint the stock metal one black, unless I'm missing something

I like the idea of the light weight fender and hood, but since the fender flares are wider than stock, you'd have to modify the rear to match or it would look pretty funky.

I'd also want to cut out a hole for the shaker. I can never leave anything alone.

I like the idea of the light weight fender and hood, but since the fender flares are wider than stock, you'd have to modify the rear to match or it would look pretty funky.

I'd also want to cut out a hole for the shaker. I can never leave anything alone.

I agree I am loving the hood.

Loving that hood man! Its different, reminds me of the 2010 gt hood. I would definitely take that one over my eliminator hood any day. And I really like my hood. I think that rear spoiler would look good on a coupe. The maier racing trunk is a little too much lip for my taste. This one is nice and subtle.

Loving that hood man! Its different, reminds me of the 2010 gt hood. I would definitely take that one over my eliminator hood any day. And I really like my hood. I think that rear spoiler would look good on a coupe. The maier racing trunk is a little too much lip for my taste. This one is nice and subtle.

yeah maier racing shop is 20-30mins away from where i live. Bill is a swell guy, he sure knows his mustangs :) and i agree about the duck tails he has different sizesthough he also has the his new front spoilers for our years in different sizes aswell.

from what i love from anvil are the hood and front spoiler.

Everything seems to be on backorder, i wonder how long that'll be? They've probably been flooded with orders. Pretty cool stuff!

Flooded with orders at those prices? What economy are you living in....LOL!

My guess is that they make stuff once it is ordered.

O.O good god, might as well sell some of my organs for some of that! Be nice if that spoiler was good for a coupe, that miaer lids are wayyyyyy too much for me, i agree with Angel! Wish there could be an option for the front fender flares

I wonder if they'd lower the price with a group buy?

I really want the CF chin spoiler. But $275 is steep. Anyone else seriously interested in one? May be worth seeing about a group buy discount.

argh.. you guys..... maybe.. depends on the pricing....killin me... i want one!!!!

anybody need a 67 Fender black face Super Reverb.... needs a good home... have a 68 silver face super reverb out on consignment....:punk:

argh.. you guys..... maybe.. depends on the pricing....killin me... i want one!!!!

anybody need a 67 Fender black face Super Reverb.... needs a good home... have a 68 silver face super reverb out on consignment....:punk: