Sign in to follow this  
Wade

69 Mach 1 390 S code

I REALLY hate to do this! We will be moving out of the country and I have to sell my Mustang. I have grown very fond of this car and hate to part with it.

I had been working on a website detailing stuff about this year of Mustang and there are a lot of details about my Mustang here:

www.mymach1mustang.com

I'm not in a rush to sell it and will not respond to low ballers. I am asking just under its current value at $35,000.

This is a first class car. It won Best Ford in Show and 3rd place Councours last summer at the Concours d' Elegance show.

There is less than 100 miles on it since restoration was completed. I can provide more photos and even video footage by request. I can be contacted at wade@alliancept.us

Edited by Wade

by the way, I put together a fun page during the summer filled with videos to show my step son the car who lives in England: http://alliancept.us/mach1/

These cars are not only great fun but they are a much better investment than retirement accounts. These Mustangs will do nothing but increase in value. I know of folks who would take a second mortgage to purchase one and the loan for the car is then tax deductible.