Sign in to follow this  
FURY

1969 Mustang Coupe Survivor for Sale

Mooresville North Carolina, just north of Charlotte. I've got pictures of the bottom of the car, interior, engine compartment, trunk and all sides of the car if anybody would like to see them.

[ATTACH]7792[/ATTACH]Here are some additional pictures and info.

I found one build sheet in the car. The car has the original welded factory exhaust system but the muffler and tailpipe have holes in them and the original riveted ball joints are still on the car and the spare has never been on the car. The magnums 500's are not original to the car but I have the original hubcaps which when I pulled them out of the trunk were wrapped in newspapers dated July 26 1981. The only rust on the car is two spots behind the rear wheel and they are about 1/8" x 3/4. The bottom of car is perfect and there are no holes what so ever in the floorpans or trunk. This is not your typical fixed up car. Its never been painted or wrecked. The engine is a 302-2 barrel, C4 automatic transmission that was just rebuilt including a new torque converter. It has all new brakes, wheel cylinders and tires.

She's sweet, that's for sure. It's basically what my coupe will look like once it's painted.

However, (and don't take this the wrong way)...it's kinda boring...isn't it?

So, '69 guys, what would YOU do it spice her up and make her stand out?

That's right, I'm looking for ideas for mine...:cool2:

She's sweet, that's for sure. It's basically what my coupe will look like once it's painted.

However, (and don't take this the wrong way)...it's kinda boring...isn't it?

So, '69 guys, what would YOU do it spice her up and make her stand out?

That's right, I'm looking for ideas for mine...:cool2:

Doesn't look boring to me.