Sign in to follow this  
bullingju0

1969 All Original, get a killer deal!

Hello! Bad news for me means awesome news for you...I have a 1969 mustang 98% original, even the paint is original. 302 2 barrel silver jade automatic The car has 87,xxx miles on it and it runs and drives perfectly. Here's the thing. I have to sell this car ASAP, I live near Portland Or and I thought, anyone who wants to come take a look at it, or if you are seriously interested i will send you as many pics as you want. I am putting it up on this site because I have come here for years for info/advice and I thought somebody who sees this would take better care of it than someone who just wants to flip it for cash. We bought the car for 10k a few years ago. I will sell it for 10k now. I know it's worth more, if you know where to sell it.

Here's the vin info, 9F01F138626. This is kind of a rushed post, so if you have questions email me. i will try to get a picture up as soon as possible, the car is silver jade.

Sorry again for the expedited info...but this is honestly a good deal,

360-771-5421

bullwinkle1234@gmail.com