Rip Rock

1970 Mach 1

She looks badass! I love the color.

I am limiting mine to 20PSI as well.  I have a 9:1 Comp ratio and 91 Octane with a touch of methanol, and some E3s.  May think about a wet meth system at some point. Do you know what comp ratio you are using?  I  am also running a T5 tranny and an 8  inch trac lok rear, so one of those two will blow first. LOL.  You have done some amazing fab work, and I bet when you raise the hood people oooh and ahhh! 

What boost do you see with no load? 

The Holley HP is the perfect EFI for dummies (me), as well as, more advanced users which I like. 

Again, sweet ride you got there!

The comp is 8.4:1 in this engine. I'm not sure what you mean with , boost with no load, I haven't set up the 2 step yet too see what this car likes on the dig.

There is also a methanol system in here as well. I haven't had it tuned with it yet, but it's in there. I might get it tuned with it as well, a second tune. So I'm looking into an e dash for the xfi ecu , to select between tunes without caring a lob top.

Thanks for the compliment!!

No load, means reving the engine in neutral.  I was just curious...

Sorry I took so long. Kind of forgot about this. With no load I have no boost. My buddy however.. He has a turbo'd 51 Chevy truck and he has 1-2 psi at idle.lol

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have it back on the rollers this month or next. Then I can start to drive it again. Put this car on hold for a bit so I can finish up the other car, which is going on the rollers today for a pump gas tune.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have it back on the rollers this month or next. Then I can start to drive it again. Put this car on hold for a bit so I can finish up the other car, which is going on the rollers today for a pump gas tune.

Can't wait to hear the numbers.

Will be on hold for a bit longer. Had worst case on the Dyno with the supra. Compression on cylinder one is 0. Ugg. Hopefully I can get this done in a timely fashion so I can get back on the mustang.

Will be on hold for a bit longer. Had worst case on the Dyno with the supra. Compression on cylinder one is 0. Ugg. Hopefully I can get this done in a timely fashion so I can get back on the mustang.

Blah!  I hope it is something easy...