Sign in to follow this  
d.reese

1969 Mustang CV - playboy "PINK"

Ok... Are you sure the vin you just posted is correct?

I ask because that's MY old car; I made a post yesterday...

*I'm having a mini-heart attack; especially if it is my old car!

Sorry for the cardiac arrest, I saw your previous post and thought I would have a little new guy hazing fun, welcome to the forum BTW!:tongue_smilie:

Sorry for the cardiac arrest, I saw your previous post and thought I would have a little new guy hazing fun, welcome to the forum BTW!:tongue_smilie:

Yeah & I'm blond so the thought never crossed my mind. LMAO!

I love a sense of humor; nice this place isn't "stuffy"... :lol:

A few months back I contacted the seller through ebay. My email:

I would like to see some documentation verifying GT status and factory color. Do you have a marti report? I've inquired before and have not received a response. I am a serious buyer, purchased my 15th mustang last fall. You requested no emails but frankly this item listing looks more and more like a scam and will report it as such if I do not receive a reply.

Their reply:

Hello there...Thank you for your email. I've been listing this car for a friend as a favor. I have passed on your message to him. He will obtain the marti report for you as soon as he can. We apologize if you didn't get a response on your previous email. We have been getting a lot of emails from a lot of dealerships and such; and from people who would offer to trade this with their other classic cars. Hope you understand. I, personally, know nothing about cars, and that is the reason why I'd like potential customers to contact the owner directly. Anyway, I will get back with you once I get the information you're requesting.

Thank you,

Jiji

Total BS. Emailed but never received another reply so I reported them to ebay. They're trying to scam someone.

Yeah & I'm blond so the thought never crossed my mind. LMAO!

I love a sense of humor; nice this place isn't "stuffy"... :lol:

Stuffy we ain't for sure, glad you have a sense of humor as well. Any member here who frequents other sites will tell you we are about the friendliest close knit bunch around. That's the benefit to being a small group with the same exact interest, no egos or flame wars.

THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO SELL THE JUNKER!

1969 mustang GT convertible, auto 93k miles, 351w v8, runs great - $45000 (north dallas)

<HR>Date: 2011-11-17, 1:53PM CST

Reply to: see below <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>

<HR>

This beauty is powered by a 351 Windsor V8 MOTOR with 3 speed automatic TRANSMISSION. All original. TITLE IN MY NAME, 469-438-6065

RECENT UPGRADES:

NEW TIRES FLOWMASTER EXHAUST

RADIATOR RADIATOR CAP RADIATOR RESERVOIR NEW INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET NEW VALVE COVER GASKET EDELBROCK CHROME VALVE COVERS EDELBROCK CHROME AIR FILTER AND ELEMENT NEW GAS TANK NEW FUEL FILTER ACCEL IGNITION COIL ACCEL SPARK PLUG WIRES OEM AUTOLITE SPARK PLUGS NEW BATTERY AND MUCH MORE.......

PLEASE NO EMAILS OR TEXT.... SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.... SCAMMERS WILL BE REPORTED..... REAL SELLER LOOKING FOR REAL BUYER..... THANKS FOR LOOKING....<!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=north dallas -->Location: north dallas
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

<!-- END CLTAGS --><TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=center>5Y05O15Z23nd3me3p2bbh013b8ab668f41847.jpg</TD><TD align=center>5Y25U25X23n83m03lfbbh0a31854f3403106f.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>5W45P15R33k93md3o2bbha9626d237a6d1ae1.jpg</TD><TD align=center>5T55X45S63nc3kd3pdbbh56007313ed431de6.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>