Sign in to follow this  
69shelbycoupe

69 shelby coupe restomod

It would b so cool if you did your car like a 69 Shelby de-Mexico, all you would need is to fab up some roof end caps for the back of the roof.

1969shelbydemexico_3.jpg

It would really be cool. I just don't know how I would do it without the vinyl roof. I don't care much for the vinyl roofs on them but the style is different and I guess that's what makes it interesting.

It would really be cool. I just don't know how I would do it without the vinyl roof. I don't care much for the vinyl roofs on them but the style is different and I guess that's what makes it interesting.

I don't think it would work w/out the vinly top but l like the vinly tops.

Well, I've got a little bit more done. The bottom of the hood and trunk are sprayed but no clear on them yet. It's vista blue and I'm going to have the supersnake stripes in tungsten painted on as well.

I need to get the d/s rocker and pan welded in still. I gotta take out the front and rear window and fix a dent in the roof and a couple in the d/s rear lower quarter. Hope to have painted by Christmas.

looking good! still cant believe your doing vista blue!! that's cool!!:tongue_smilie:Shelby stripes are gonna look great!

Well, I've got a little bit more done. The bottom of the hood and trunk are sprayed but no clear on them yet. It's vista blue and I'm going to have the supersnake stripes in tungsten painted on as well.

I need to get the d/s rocker and pan welded in still. I gotta take out the front and rear window and fix a dent in the roof and a couple in the d/s rear lower quarter. Hope to have painted by Christmas.