Rudolph Schenker

My 1969 Mach restomod project

Putting the dash and gauges together, also put the seats in and a few other items. Got the engine running with the help of a scanner :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:. Had to deal with a couple of leaks (brake lines). Seems like there is always some little issue....:hammer:

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541-1.jpg

IMG_2542-1.jpg

IMG_2544-1.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545-1.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

where'd you buy the chrome trim for the dash gauges?

where'd you buy the chrome trim for the dash gauges?

The chrome trim is actually just accent trim built into the gauge bezel. The gauge bezel is a repro, (I think I got it from CJ Pony) for a 69 Mach. In the beginning I wanted to keep the mechanical gauges, however it was too difficult to interface them with the EFI sytem and no voltmeter or oil pressure. :sad:

I like the JME bezel, but it's overpriced and you lose the original look that I'm trying to retain:001_smile:. ( well as much as possible)

AWESOME to hear it alive!

Who is doing the tune work for you? I'm sure you know a proper dyno tune is crucial to a supercharged Mod motor, especially one with a ported blower.

The car is just running now, adjusting the clutch and sorting through some wiring issues. I will get it dyno-tuned for sure. There is a shop in Salt Lake City specializing in Mustangs/mod-motors. I have spoken with them and will get it done before Spring.

Thanks for all the compliments! :smile:

Great work. Going through all your pics is inspiring me to do some more work on mine lol

do you have any more pics of the 05 mustang center console installed? i am thinking about doing this too bc i am putting a 6x9 speaker in the fresh air ducts by the foot wells in the front and it blocks any chance for me to install the ebrake pedal there. the 05 console will solve that problem to and it looks 100x better than the original one.