Sign in to follow this  
Coque

Door glass and quater window, what goes between them?

The metal channel piece that hangs on the side of the door window you will need to find used since they are not available new. The one for my passenger side cost me like a hundred buck I believe. The weather strip pieces are available new at most vendors. Good luck

The metal channel piece that hangs on the side of the door window you will need to find used since they are not available new. The one for my passenger side cost me like a hundred buck I believe. The weather strip pieces are available new at most vendors. Good luck

Actually, if they are the same stainless steel piece as used on the fastbacks, you can buy them new reproduction. They glue to the trailing edge of the door glass. I have seen them used on auction sites. Bruce

They are not the same, the coupe/convertible model uses a different piece than the sportsroof does. Never tried to make one work but they say anything is possibel with enough time and money. Finding good used ones is increasingly more difficult.

Actually, if they are the same stainless steel piece as used on the fastbacks, you can buy them new reproduction. They glue to the trailing edge of the door glass. I have seen them used on auction sites. Bruce

They are not the same, the coupe/convertible model uses a different piece than the sportsroof does. Never tried to make one work but they say anything is possibel with enough time and money. Finding good used ones is increasingly more difficult.

Whats the diff between Coupe and fastback? Just wondering so I will know. Because those like the same to my fastback pieces. Not saying they are identical, but just look like it. Bruce

Edited by LindenBruce

Whats the diff between Coupe and fastback? Just wondering so I will know. Because those like the same to my fastback pieces. Not saying they are identical, but just look like it. Bruce

Edited by LindenBruce