Sign in to follow this  
gjs14

1969 mustang fastback in CO

my car was a 302/3-speed 69 fastback, 100% rust free (85% of all body work done and I have all parts to finish the body) it has a new 351W with headwork and a hipo cam,headers and msd ignition but its all backed by my good working old 3-speed (it needs a 4 speed) call me for more info or look on cragelist denver.

the car is 95% complete and I have over $14K in to it......I will let it go for $8,900

thanks

Steven E

970-433-8136

I will post pic's soon

Edited by gjs14

my car was a 302/3-speed 69 fastback, 100% rust free (85% of all body work done and I have all parts to finish the body) it has a new 351W with headwork and a hipo cam,headers and msd ignition but its all backed by my good working old 3-speed (it needs a 4 speed) call me for more info or look on cragelist denver.

the car is 95% complete and I have over $14K in to it......I will let it go for $8,900

thanks

Steven E

970-433-8136

I will post pic's soon

Edited by gjs14

thanks

Steven E

970-433-8136

I will post pic's soon

steven can you send me some pics to javbullit@hotmail.com

thanks

Steven E

970-433-8136

I will post pic's soon

steven can you send me some pics to javbullit@hotmail.com