9RO1M

69 Black Jade Grande project

Gratzz! Is that Forest Green or Grey .. couldn't tell on my monitor. It looks like they did a great job!

Its Black jade mate and they did an awsome job.The camera doesnt really capture the colour.It does look almost black in the shade and in the sun the green is alot more evident.When i have installed the fender extensions bumper bars etc i will take some pics when the sun is out and post em,bit cloudy that day.The wheels were borrowed of a 69 fast back for the photos,they do suit my car but havnt settled on any particular wheels yet.Still open for ideas.

Hey, I resemble that old comment. Don't know how many times I've walked over to the toolbox and have no idea why I'm there. Just having a little fun with the color remark.

Hey guys I am with you on that "must be getting old" comment. :yes:
Join the club , the more the merrier.Few years before i hit 50 but getting there.Maybe we can call our club the G.O.Cs.....thats Grey Old C???'s..lol..:wheelchair:...Sorry.:no:.shouldnt say that..oops.

Absolutely 9R01M, at first I thought it was just my Okie osmosis. But then I found this:

dialect past and past participle of think

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thunk

Thank God for Google!

Lol,very informative mate,for those who dont get ozzy slang okie osmosis means an ozzy losing his marbles.Sorry RPM.lol.Probably could start a whole new thread on sayings and slang words.But back to the car for now.Picked up some bits and pieces.I can now fit headlight buckets.Got new door glass,just need to fit brackets to window then install so should have some new pics soon.Cheers. Edited by 9RO1M

Or you can call it CRS, Can't Remember S**t.

This is like a getting old support group lol.Atleast we can laugh at ourselves..Haha..hahaha...AArrghhahahaha..ughh..:sleep1:..:yawn:..hate it when that happens.