Sign in to follow this  
69RavenConv

Summit Racing 7th Annual All Mustang Show

...and some more pics. A clever (?) solution to a Monte Carlo bar and a stock air cleaner & snorkel :) ..... The last pic is supercharged 4.6L in a really nice resto-modded Mach I. I got so involved talking to the dude who did the work, I neglected to take more pictures! It was very nice, shaved door handles, power windows, 4.6 and 6-speed with custom exhaust, disks, r&p, top notch work and I'm not a big fan of mod's...

Hey, that blue one in the first post is my car! And the green one is my friend Jims GT fastback.

That was a very nice show. Did you check out the 68 R code coupe? that was a survivor car. I talked with him extensively.

Sorry I missed you, a lot of nice cars to see that day.

John

Hey, that blue one in the first post is my car! And the green one is my friend Jims GT fastback.

John

Yeah, John, I knew those 2 cars had to be you guys. I circled back 2 or 3 times but didn't see anybody that looked like an owner. I'm sure I'll hook up with you guys at one of these local events.

That was a nice show. HOT! but there were some really nice rides there, you guys included. My vert will be there next year. I missed the '68 R-code, which is odd because the 67-68's are favorites of mine, right behind the 69's. I probably didn't look closely enough under the hood, since it was a coupe I probably assumed "289"....