Sign in to follow this  
foothilltom

Anybody know if Bnickel sold his 69 GT Coupe?

I last spoke to Bryan the first week of spring, at the time he had not sold the GT but was in the process of renovating and moving into the new house which as most of you know is why he had to put the GT up for sale to begin with (irony at it's worse since he finally gained a garage with the new house). He hasn't posted since the end of May but was last nosing around on the boards and logged in on July 17th. His favorite color is Chartreuse and turn ons include foreign films with midgets, canoe racing with ping pong paddles and eating jello with his nose and a straw. OK, I made most of that last part up.

When we talked he basically said everything was fine just hadn't been on the computer very much, between car and house projects and bad back days there's been no time or inclination to play online much. He's just been working on the stang or cougar or the house when he feels good and laying around on the couch watching TV mostly when he's not, that drops us to at least #5 on the priority list, hopefully still ranking higher than canoe racing and jello.

Some additional excuses for the all but total abondonment of us is that his daughter has been spending a lot of time online lately and his wife is going to school at night when she gets off of work so he's been doing most of the cooking and cleaning around the house and helping his daughter with her homework, etc so he really has very little time for much of anything else.

(Editors note: I really really wish I had the time do a photochop of him to sum up all the above.):shifty:

hey guys just got back from the lake and the ping pong paddle canoe races and the jello up the nose through a straw competition and well, i got first in both....LOL

I'm doing all right and i do occassionally check in to see if anyone needs me for any tech stuff or whatever but pretty much everything Pak just said about my all but total abandonment of you guys is true, most of it anyway. i wish i had more time and felt much better so i could post a little more, luckily the daughter is starting back to school in a couple of weeks and my wife is taking the fall semester off from school so hopefully i'll have a little more time to play coming up soon.

Tom, the GT is looking good :thumbup:. and sorry about that whole console debacle too i sure wish it would have arrived in good shape so it could be in the car now. from now on anything fragile i sell is going to the UPS store so they can pack it and if it breaks it's on them.

My dad was up from houston a few weeks ago and took some new pics of the car. i need to upload them to my gallery but haven't even had time to that either. in the meantime here's one of my favorites

Nice to hear from you, Bryan. Don't give the console thing another thought. Water under the bridge, hombre.

I was mostly curious if you had any luck selling your GT coupe. Based on your photo above, I see it is still in your possession. The car looks sweet! I was toying with the idea of unloading my coupe as I am realizing that I'm more enthused about working on projects than actually owning the result! Maybe I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Anywho, look in on the forum every now and again. Glad you are well.

Tom

Edited by foothilltom