Sign in to follow this  
smb_69mach1

molded headliner 1969 fastback

I haven't run across one yet. I believe the Ring Brother's are doing one for a '70 that will unveil at SEMA...not sure if it will be put into production after that...but most of their custom parts seem to make it to the market. I've only seen one pic of them laying 'glass to create the mold.

This sounds all to familiar, I'm not getting my usual total recall but I could swear a few years ago one of our members talked about this and started to prototype one himself but that's it, I don't remember an ending.

This sounds all to familiar, I'm not getting my usual total recall but I could swear a few years ago one of our members talked about this and started to prototype one himself but that's it, I don't remember an ending.

I think you maybe referring to mustangstofear here is the link to the site and I understand there is a 20% discount on the prices right now.

http://www.mustangstofear.com/page.php?page=parts_catalog&yr=69-70&cat=interior∏=one_piece_headliners

Edited by det0326

Are these available for coupes as well?? Freight here to Australia might be a killer though.

We don't have them for a coupe but we do have a regular container to Australia now for more economical shipping. It goes to Brisbane and it's 170.00 to 180.00.

Edited by mustangstofear

We don't have them for a coupe but we do have a regular container to Australia now for more economical shipping. It goes to Brisbane and it's 170.00 to 180.00.

Thanks, thats a very reasonable rate. I'll have to check your site for parts. Most parts for Mustangs are available here in Australia but the prices are roughly double the stateside price.I think there would be enough demand just here on Stangnet to tool up for a coupe headliner.

Can these be installed without removing the pillar trim? Will they work okay with the factory pillar trim? Thanks Rick.

Yes they can. They do come with the matching a-pillar trim but you could use your own if you wanted to. You have to remove the dash pad to get at the bottom screw on the factory trim. I think that's a misprint on how there listed on our website. :oops:

yes I saw this too but mustangstofear says in post above that he does not have them for the coupe, I guess they just have the 69 and 70 fastback.

Dave

Well that sucks I need the head room and a headliner looks like I am back to making my own.

I've had a lot of request since we first came out 4 years ago we the 67-68 fastback headliner. When we first displayed it to the public, the first two guys asked if we had it for a 69 coupe LOL. I'll see what I can do this summer.

Edited by mustangstofear

I've had a lot of request since we first came out 4 years ago we the 67-68 fastback headliner. We when first displayed it to the public, the first two guys asked if we had it for a 69 coupe LOL. I'll see what I can do this summer.

:thumbup::thumbup: Gives me time to save up for one!!!