Sign in to follow this  
jkskinsfan

Carroll county farm museum

As much as i love coming to that show, we will not be there this year.:frown:

We will be at 75-80 on Fri. and Summerduck Raceway in VA on Sat. racing with the Pro Stick class.:biggrin:

Hope it is nice and you get to go, as that is a great afternoon! Maybe next year!

P.S. We will be at MIR on July 24 also, i know some guys are local to that so stop and say hi.

Look for this car

I think I will be going... I'm still washing and waxing the crap off the car from when it was at the engine builder. He really disrespected the interior and exterior. But if it's rain free I plan on going. I'll be with the regular bowtie boys....

John (JK) - I want to poke around your car anyway. I have a slight rear window leak and would like to see how your's looks in the trunk knowing it's a new restoration.

John (superduty) - sorry we'll miss you this year. Good luck on the stick racing and let me know how I can get into that being a stick guy. Both tires off the ground - impressive!

Superduty69: We're sorry you won't be there this year, John. Me and Bonny really enjoyed visiting with you guys last year. Hope we see you next year.

COZ. Sorry you missed it you last year. Looking forward to seeing you there again this time around.

John, yes we enjoyed hangin out with you guys also! That is a great deal, my belly is always full when i leave that show.

Coz, check this out.http://www.prostickracing.com/ This is a great group of guys!

If you need to know anything specific pm me and i will call ya.

Hopefully there won't be a conflict next year so we can all hang out!

John

I hope you guys got to go to the show.

As good of a time that show is, it will never top the Saturday i had.

We WON!!

It was our first ever win and a Pro Stick win to boot!:biggrin::biggrin:

Had a great day, i hope yours was great too.

John

Congrats, John. Hope it's just the first of many. Pretty good turn out at the Show. Didn't see COZ. Guess he couldn't make it. Several Vintage Mustangs there, but mine was the only '69. It was a bit HOT but there was a nice breeze most of the day. As always the Food and Music was great. Hope to see you and COZ there next year.