Sign in to follow this  
Stanger69

Guess who's car this is?????

Hunh, I guess not unless it's already been repainted again. He did sell it over 5 years ago I think he said but on closer comparison Steve's stripes did not go all the way down like a real LeMans stripe and he had a pinstripe around them. He also had an integrated painted front spoiler and black out headlights. I guess it could still be his just not as he left it, he did recall it shipping to the Carolina's though. I wish we could see other angled pics of it to be sure. If it's not his car slightly reborn it was certainly inspired by it.

3steveklevalarge.jpg

Hunh, I guess not unless it's already been repainted again. He did sell it over 5 years ago I think he said but on closer comparison Steve's stripes did not go all the way down like a real LeMans stripe and he had a pinstripe around them. He also had an integrated painted front spoiler and black out headlights. I guess it could still be his just not as he left it, he did recall it shipping to the Carolina's though. I wish we could see other angled pics of it to be sure. If it's not his car slightly reborn it was certainly inspired by it.

3steveklevalarge.jpg

yeap, it's Steve's car. I knew I had seen it once before. This past weekend driving back from my mother's house. I see this nice mustang and I knew right away it was Steve's car. So here it is Steve, I found your car. You car is in good condition, and I have to say that it looks better in person. The white face guages are awesome. That's what I want to do later on my car. It really wakes up the look of the interior. I have more pics that I can post later when I get home.

yeap, it's Steve's car. I knew I had seen it once before. This past weekend driving back from my mother's house. I see this nice mustang and I knew right away it was Steve's car. So here it is Steve, I found your car. You car is in good condition, and I have to say that it looks better in person. The white face guages are awesome. That's what I want to do later on my car. It really wakes up the look of the interior. I have more pics that I can post later when I get home.

He(new owner) cruises every 3rd weekend at a local pizza resturant. I was invited to go after talking to him but could not make it. I will talk to the new owner more but when I get home I will upload more pics. What size motor was in Steve's?? This one is a 347.

He(new owner) cruises every 3rd weekend at a local pizza resturant. I was invited to go after talking to him but could not make it. I will talk to the new owner more but when I get home I will upload more pics. What size motor was in Steve's?? This one is a 347.

Hunh, I guess he did repaint it then. Looks like he changed quite a few things actually because as I recall Steve had Black Gauges still, at least his pics on Maier's website had black at the time. I like the lights where the front plate would go, wish I didn't need a front plate in my area. Well at least it is being enjoyed, I'm sure that will make Steve happy.

Be sure to invite the new onwer to our corner of the web as well.

Hunh, I guess he did repaint it then. Looks like he changed quite a few things actually because as I recall Steve had Black Gauges still, at least his pics on Maier's website had black at the time. I like the lights where the front plate would go, wish I didn't need a front plate in my area. Well at least it is being enjoyed, I'm sure that will make Steve happy.

Be sure to invite the new onwer to our corner of the web as well.

Logged in for the first time in a year or so and came across this thread. Looks very similar but it seems like theres a lot changed so its hard to say. I had comp engineering traction bars on mine. You can also see it looks to have an alum radiator as well as a few other things. Its hard to believe he would repaint it almost the same color as mine was painted in 03 and was in great shape when I sold it. Any chance anyone has this guys contact info/email?

hey Steve, after looking this car over pretty well, from the couple of pics posted, I don't think it's your old car. I guess it could be but the new owner must have really changed a bunch of stuff or he wrecked it and put it nack together like this......hope that's not the case though.