Sign in to follow this  
brianrupp78

My new purchase

I bought some killer mach 1 seats today check them out. These things are in spectacular condition. I mean these things are just outright amazing.

I had to drive 2.5 hours(5 there and back) to go get em but not bad for 300$... What do you guys think?

I bought some killer mach 1 seats today check them out. These things are in spectacular condition. I mean these things are just outright amazing.

I had to drive 2.5 hours(5 there and back) to go get em but not bad for 300$... What do you guys think?

Well, since Max rarely himself says something positive or kind let me just take this opportunity to say Bleeeeeech at the thought of Scat seats. Just plain ole ugly and over played. Lumbar and bolsters are good but they just way over emphasize them.

I have no idea what a Mach seat goes for but a pair of any new seats for $300 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Well, since Max rarely himself says something positive or kind let me just take this opportunity to say Bleeeeeech at the thought of Scat seats. Just plain ole ugly and over played. Lumbar and bolsters are good but they just way over emphasize them.

I have no idea what a Mach seat goes for but a pair of any new seats for $300 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I'll have to dig them out. They're stored in my basement. One set is blue, the other is green. Both are complete with all the covers and seatbacks in great shape. PM me if anyone is interested.

I'll have to dig them out. They're stored in my basement. One set is blue, the other is green. Both are complete with all the covers and seatbacks in great shape. PM me if anyone is interested.

What's negative about what I said? I tried to find some Mach seats but couldn't find decent ones so I had to opt for aftermarket.

How does that in any way disparage his find?

What's negative about what I said? I tried to find some Mach seats but couldn't find decent ones so I had to opt for aftermarket.

It doesn't, I said rarely, not necessarily this time in particular. I respect your honesty but you can't deny that more often than not it's brutally honest. You brought up Scat so I was just being honest in my opinion of them and I thought you in turn would have thicker skin and appreciate that, not take it personally.

It doesn't, I said rarely, not necessarily this time in particular. I respect your honesty but you can't deny that more often than not it's brutally honest. You brought up Scat so I was just being honest in my opinion of them and I thought you in turn would have thicker skin and appreciate that, not take it personally.

I didn't take it personally, I just don't think I am all that negative.

I sincerely appreciate knowing how you feel about Scat seats. Thanks for the update.

I sincerely appreciate knowing how you feel about Scat seats. Thanks for the update.

Negative is your word, not mine. I certainly wouldn't call you a negative person, grumpy yes but not negative.

Negative is your word, not mine. I certainly wouldn't call you a negative person, grumpy yes but not negative.