Sign in to follow this  
Must1969

Wow 69/70 Mustang Torino Parts Galore!!!

I went up to oxford NC this weekend to look at some parts a gentleman posted on Craigslist. He had so many 69 / 70 Mustang and Torino Cars and so many parts I about thought I went to heaven. He only parts out cars, i think one of his post says he does not sell whole cars, but you would not believe what he has, if you need it or its hard to find he will more than likely have it. He said he does ship some items. You can always go to craigslist and search in raleigh nc and then search for 69 mustang you will see his post in oxford nc. Contact him by email he is a good guy and very honest. Dont try and bs him though he knows his mustangs! I bought a kickdown, splash guards and spare tire tie down and he found those parts in just minutes. Tell him Tim from raleigh sent you. Also I will probably make another trip up there soon (only about 1hr away from Raleigh) so If you agree on a price I can pick it up and ship it for you. I told him I would be posting his info on some of the mustang sites I look at and he said that was fine. He does not do ebay. I do not get anything from posting this but I know guys are looking for hard to find OEM parts all the time.

He has orginal engines with transmissions still attached it was just amazing I could have spend days at this place.

Tim

Here is the one link I used.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/1772767787.html

I went up to oxford NC this weekend to look at some parts a gentleman posted on Craigslist. He had so many 69 / 70 Mustang and Torino Cars and so many parts I about thought I went to heaven. He only parts out cars, i think one of his post says he does not sell whole cars, but you would not believe what he has, if you need it or its hard to find he will more than likely have it. He said he does ship some items. You can always go to craigslist and search in raleigh nc and then search for 69 mustang you will see his post in oxford nc. Contact him by email he is a good guy and very honest. Dont try and bs him though he knows his mustangs! I bought a kickdown, splash guards and spare tire tie down and he found those parts in just minutes. Tell him Tim from raleigh sent you. Also I will probably make another trip up there soon (only about 1hr away from Raleigh) so If you agree on a price I can pick it up and ship it for you. I told him I would be posting his info on some of the mustang sites I look at and he said that was fine. He does not do ebay. I do not get anything from posting this but I know guys are looking for hard to find OEM parts all the time.

He has orginal engines with transmissions still attached it was just amazing I could have spend days at this place.

Tim

Here is the one link I used.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/1772767787.html

Yeah, Scotty was a cool, I started to go into the trailers and about fainted. There were two trailers the size of box cars filled wall to wall with parts. AND IT WAS ORGINIZED TO!!! He had a shed full of doors must have been 75 doors in there, Car ports everywhere with cars. He was a little busy that day so I did not stay long but I will definatly make a list of small parts I need again and be back. I asked about some parts that he had there and he was honest and said that it would better to buy them new than to put in the used ones, so instead of making money he was looking out for a fellow 69 mustang fan. I have to be careful how much money I take with me because I would spend it all like a kid in a candy store!!!

Tim

Yeah, Scotty was a cool, I started to go into the trailers and about fainted. There were two trailers the size of box cars filled wall to wall with parts. AND IT WAS ORGINIZED TO!!! He had a shed full of doors must have been 75 doors in there, Car ports everywhere with cars. He was a little busy that day so I did not stay long but I will definatly make a list of small parts I need again and be back. I asked about some parts that he had there and he was honest and said that it would better to buy them new than to put in the used ones, so instead of making money he was looking out for a fellow 69 mustang fan. I have to be careful how much money I take with me because I would spend it all like a kid in a candy store!!!

Tim

Contacted scotty to get a couple more parts and he has some family businness that he is attendting to, but he said he will get back so if you sent him an email he has not responded yet , he will respond shortly i would guess.

Contacted scotty to get a couple more parts and he has some family businness that he is attendting to, but he said he will get back so if you sent him an email he has not responded yet , he will respond shortly i would guess.