Sign in to follow this  
jkskinsfan

WTB - Mach Hood Scoop Grille

I'm looking for a 1969 Mach 1 Hood Scoop Grille. Tried to order one from CJ Pony Parts and was told that Scott Drake, who they used to get them from, has stopped making them. Does anyone have one they would like to sell, or know where I could get one. Many thanks.

John

The Repo ones used to sell for around $30, but now that Scott Drake has stopped producing them and they are becoming harder to find the price would be determined by how badly you want one. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $40 dollars but that's because I can get along just fine without one.

The Repo ones used to sell for around $30, but now that Scott Drake has stopped producing them and they are becoming harder to find the price would be determined by how badly you want one. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $40 dollars but that's because I can get along just fine without one.

I thought $30 was high for something so simple to make. Mine doesn't need to be original and I have a lot of idle time to make it since I became disabled. I would give $20 for one tops. Jerry

I thought $30 was high for something so simple to make. Mine doesn't need to be original and I have a lot of idle time to make it since I became disabled. I would give $20 for one tops. Jerry