Sign in to follow this  
dlinebar

Anyone ever use these muffler bearings?

If I remeber right it adds 10-15 HP just like adding flames to the paint or pinstriping. LOL.

Don't know about the paint effects, just know when I was a teenager, you could put one hot ass babe next to you in the front seat and have a really cool ass night!

I've been using those for years.I just email the guy to see if he has the correct blinker fuild for my car since I can't find any around here.

Indeed they do! http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

I need to pick up some of that seasonal air. My winter air in the tires is getting stale http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=45

I' m not sure that these are concours correct for the 69-70 stangs. Anyone have an original so we can compare? Can the Marti report tell if my stang had 2 or 4 muffler bearings. (302 single exhaust) How cool would that be if I have a one of one cause of this. How bout the shelbys- do they run the same ones or did Shelby tweek them too?

I got one, my buddy works at napa, and this punk kid who thought he was funny came in and asked for a muffler bearing. So my buddy goes ok... and the kid looks puzzled, and my buddy goes in the back and comes back with an exhaust donut gasket and goes here ya go. And the kid goes what's that, and my buddy goes... muffler bearing. The kid turned and ran outta the store haha.