Sign in to follow this  
joe's69

2v carb "whats the cfm"

I think that's the Autolite 2100. It's what I had on my original '70 302. Not sure why you're asking, but the basic answer is "slim to none". ;) With that carb and the restrictive exhaust ports, and stock exhaust manifold, you've got that 302 in a chokehold and constipated to boot. It's a great carb for mpg and reliability, but for performance it's not much use.

Why do you ask?

If it's an Autolite 2100, you need to look at the numbers stamped on the venturi and cross-ref using the ID=CFM values below:

.98=190

1.01=240

1.02=245

1.08=287

1.14=300

1.21=351

1.23=356

1.33=424

The 2100 is an awesomely reliable carb, but woefully small if you're looking for any performance.

i'll have to get the #'s off of all mine, i was hoping they were about 350 or so.. i am putting one on my car becouse i got all the stuff from a 2v car and no spare 4v stuff. but in the future i wanna switch to a 4v setup with gt40p heads...

just ran to the garage and checked, i got a few 1.08's and one realy clean 1.23.. wish i had a 1.33, what car or engine is a 1.33 one from the factory.. incase i know where i can get one. thanks for your help guys.