StephenC

Help me choose a Transmission

The only way is if we all paypal one person, and that one person puts it on their card. Baumann also probably will want to ship them all to one place also. So this group buy is turning into a dealer price... Who wants to be the dealer??!!

I can do it actually, but I am not using a credit card these days, so I will have to have at least the majority of the money first so it will clear the debit card.

The only way is if we all paypal one person, and that one person puts it on their card. Baumann also probably will want to ship them all to one place also. So this group buy is turning into a dealer price... Who wants to be the dealer??!!

I can do it actually, but I am not using a credit card these days, so I will have to have at least the majority of the money first so it will clear the debit card.

Yea it is what ever sounds easiest to you I can do I didn't ask Baumanns how the shipping would work but next time I talk to them I will definitely ask that.

Yea it is what ever sounds easiest to you I can do I didn't ask Baumanns how the shipping would work but next time I talk to them I will definitely ask that.

OK EVERYONE THE DAY HAS FINALLY CAME!!! Baumanns called today said that they have the 2nd gen controllers in and they will be shipping out Monday. I talked to them about bit about the payment and they said that we could all call up individually and pay and place out orders just make sure to tell them that your doing the group buy with Stephen Cavallaro and that its from a forum. I will be placing my order Monday as thats when I get paid. They will release all the controllers once all the payments are in. I cant beleive I can finally put this transmission in.

OK EVERYONE THE DAY HAS FINALLY CAME!!! Baumanns called today said that they have the 2nd gen controllers in and they will be shipping out Monday. I talked to them about bit about the payment and they said that we could all call up individually and pay and place out orders just make sure to tell them that your doing the group buy with Stephen Cavallaro and that its from a forum. I will be placing my order Monday as thats when I get paid. They will release all the controllers once all the payments are in. I cant beleive I can finally put this transmission in.

Will call Monday as well....I may call eariler LOL, And i dont even have my tranny yet, just cant pass up a good deal :P

What was the total price again....hate digging through the forums...Thought it was in the 375 price range for the whole deal controller and harness? may have been wrong tho

Mike

Will call Monday as well....I may call eariler LOL, And i dont even have my tranny yet, just cant pass up a good deal :P

What was the total price again....hate digging through the forums...Thought it was in the 375 price range for the whole deal controller and harness? may have been wrong tho

Mike

OK I called and paid for my controller and harness today. Did anyone else yet? $425 is our price before shipping they said it would be another $15 for shipping. Also what is this manutronic thing that they talked to me about on the phone? I never heard of it but it sounds like a triptronic? Did anyone else take this option or could clear it up for me a little bit? It was free and they said I don't have to use it its just an option so I thought why not.

OK I called and paid for my controller and harness today. Did anyone else yet? $425 is our price before shipping they said it would be another $15 for shipping. Also what is this manutronic thing that they talked to me about on the phone? I never heard of it but it sounds like a triptronic? Did anyone else take this option or could clear it up for me a little bit? It was free and they said I don't have to use it its just an option so I thought why not.

I called and was about to order mine today till they asked me the year model of my tranny....Didnt think it mattered, but I dont have my tranny yet, so went ot guys place today with tranny and I have my choice of two.

See post titled "Which 4R70W?

Mike

I called and was about to order mine today till they asked me the year model of my tranny....Didnt think it mattered, but I dont have my tranny yet, so went ot guys place today with tranny and I have my choice of two.

See post titled "Which 4R70W?

Mike

Just ordered mine. I am excited to see this second gen box. The USB input is a great idea. The manutronic allows you to make the transmission shift when you want it to using pushbuttons. I am getting the resistors too, but probably wont set it up for a while. Besides, if the table is set up correctly, you shouldn't need the manutronic anyway. It will come with instructions as to how it all works.

Just ordered mine. I am excited to see this second gen box. The USB input is a great idea. The manutronic allows you to make the transmission shift when you want it to using pushbuttons. I am getting the resistors too, but probably wont set it up for a while. Besides, if the table is set up correctly, you shouldn't need the manutronic anyway. It will come with instructions as to how it all works.

Ordered mine today as well, so this means that all 3 of us have paid....I was told it would be 2-3 weeks to get them tho....Think they have sold more than they have produced, kinda pissed me off even tho i dont need mine for another year LOL....He said ok great we have all the stuff in stock, but all two - three weeks before you see it. Humm kinda odde seems like he would have told me this up front.

Also I think i paid before Perm did cuz he said we are still waiting on one member to payto get the group deal, and i told him if the last one of us to pay did not pay then cancel my order unless he could honor the price and he seemed kinda thrown off LOL I had to explain the only reason i bought mine now was because its going to save me 125 bucks down the road LOL

Mike

Ordered mine today as well, so this means that all 3 of us have paid....I was told it would be 2-3 weeks to get them tho....Think they have sold more than they have produced, kinda pissed me off even tho i dont need mine for another year LOL....He said ok great we have all the stuff in stock, but all two - three weeks before you see it. Humm kinda odde seems like he would have told me this up front.

Also I think i paid before Perm did cuz he said we are still waiting on one member to payto get the group deal, and i told him if the last one of us to pay did not pay then cancel my order unless he could honor the price and he seemed kinda thrown off LOL I had to explain the only reason i bought mine now was because its going to save me 125 bucks down the road LOL

Mike

Good t e hear everyone has ordered. Man I cant wait to get mine in I wanna see if they did anything different with the box itself. Also I agree with you big about the USB input it will make it allot easier to use then the first gen boxes that Ive seen. And I know Mike when he called me Thursday he said we have them in and are ready to ship out Monday then after he processed my order and everything he said "Oh and it will be about 2 more weeks before you will get those?" Seems kinda sketchy almost like they didn't actually have them yet they just wanted the money? I don't know at least I know I have everything for this trans and can begin the install ASAP!

Good t e hear everyone has ordered. Man I cant wait to get mine in I wanna see if they did anything different with the box itself. Also I agree with you big about the USB input it will make it allot easier to use then the first gen boxes that Ive seen. And I know Mike when he called me Thursday he said we have them in and are ready to ship out Monday then after he processed my order and everything he said "Oh and it will be about 2 more weeks before you will get those?" Seems kinda sketchy almost like they didn't actually have them yet they just wanted the money? I don't know at least I know I have everything for this trans and can begin the install ASAP!

Well, if we have 3 confirmed, seems like a no brainer. He broke down the price as was posted by stevenC. I wouldn't sweat it yet. I also didn't check to see if they charged my card. Sounds like they kinda custom set the harness for what you have, like with the manutronic, and the pre vs. post 98 transmissions also. Patience is a nasty little virtue...

Well, if we have 3 confirmed, seems like a no brainer. He broke down the price as was posted by stevenC. I wouldn't sweat it yet. I also didn't check to see if they charged my card. Sounds like they kinda custom set the harness for what you have, like with the manutronic, and the pre vs. post 98 transmissions also. Patience is a nasty little virtue...

Yea so looks like we got it! My card has not been charged yet. I am going to call them tomorrow and make sure we got our deal and see if the cards will be charged once they ship out or if they just haven't gotten around to it yet. Ill let you guys know though.

Yea so looks like we got it! My card has not been charged yet. I am going to call them tomorrow and make sure we got our deal and see if the cards will be charged once they ship out or if they just haven't gotten around to it yet. Ill let you guys know though.