Sign in to follow this  
fro_drummer

Want to see a 1969 coupe with 69 SHELBY body...

I am thinking about ordering shelby fenders, grille, tail panel (etc.) for my 69 coupe. However, would like to see what it is going to look like before I jump into this. Anyone seen anything like this? Anyone interested in helping me out?

Edited by fro_drummer
error.

Yeah, it's going to look like a convertible but with the top up, smooth and tonal to body color. In fact if you want to add the tail panel then you will need end caps and deck lid too so the convertible parts are what you will have to use on a coupe, same for the side scoops.

I am not a fan of vinyl tops either. I do not have photoshop on my computer. I was wondering if someone could possibly take a convertible and add a hardtop with the same body color as the rest of the car. I can roughly imagine how it would look, but I know that the contours of a convertible top, and a coupe roof are different. I believe the rear sail panel/roof area sticks out a bit further than a convertible top. I am not looking for perfection, but a rough idea of what I can expect would be great. FYI.... I am planning to purchase 69 shelby 5 spoke wheels. Any help would be fantabulous. Thanks fellas.

I can certainly shop something up, that's easy. It's finding simillar coupe and shelby vert pics that's the tough part. Color is not as important as that can be changed fairly easy, not radically morfing angles to line up is what makes or brakes the pic though. If you already have some pics to supply that would be fantabulous back at ya.