BuckeyeDemon

69 mach 408w build

Headers are looking nice and tidy. Which supplier are you using for the components?

thank you.  304ss, 16 gauge from SPD.  I believe the only component in the picture they didn't make was the rolled cone collector.  I'm not sure who they get them from. maybe Cone. 

3" roloc to get most of the proud bead, then a DA to finish it.  basically treated it like i would sheetmetal being very careful to keep the surface flat.  i don't plan on using any gasket so needed to be sure the surface was really level.

late monday night (last night) a photographer (see below) came over to shoot the car for the cover of his 2017 muscle car calendar.

here is an uncut w/o graphics sample which is still in work.  it was interesting to look at the photos as they were captured and then turn into something like this.

Dave Wendt Photography:

http://www.davewendt.com/Portfolio/Muscle-Cars/1/caption

XMC-2017-cvr-image.jpg

Unbelievably awesome welding skills. I need to get myself a tig welder. Nice to see that you have the headers sitting up high as well, most seem to hang down to low.