Sign in to follow this  
klevor

1969 lower door patch panels both sides

I have had these since 02 and due to a recent question found them. I was going to use them but decided to do full doorskins . They were advertised to fit hardtop and convertible they are about 11 inches high. 19-20 gauge but they weigh about 7-8 pounds each. They are from www.macsautoparts.com I want about 33.00 per side I have left and right side you choose or buy both of them to cover insurance, delivery confirmation. Please add shipping to this from 38305. and that is the price if you want them.Please add insurance they will be shipped in the box they came in and its a little ruff looking from being moved around in attic with other parts and things. I am willing to negotiate or barter. Thanks

Edited by klevor
price only for one panel not both included. Gauge added

SOLD TO 69shelbycoupe. I appreciate your interest and payment on time. Let us all know how they worked. I kind of miss them now and hope to bet my doorskin project done this century. I did not use them becaue I needed a whole skin on the driver side due to a dent my car higher up around the upper line crease.