Sign in to follow this  
N2Otorious

Anyone want to chop mine?

I was wondering if anyone want to take a shot a photchopping my car.

1. I'd like to see the car with a cowl hood.

2. #1 plus Black Chrome wheels

3. #1 plus Black wheels.

4. #1 all Chrome trime, handles hardware, wheels bumpers etc, turned Black Chrome.

15215170-579-69-Mustang-Fastback-Pr.jpg

I just saw this post now, looks like no one else is chiming in so I can play with it some tomorrow during my lunch break. Request 2 and 4 are easy, #3 a little tough to make exisiting chrome just black, might have to chop on actual black wheels for that. #1 will be real tough at that angle and I hate spending my day searching the internet to find pics that will match it. If you want to see it with a cowl I would suggest you find me a picture of a car with a cowl or a blank cowl hood picture that matches this one and/or a different picture of your car at a simillar angle as the cowl pic, mirror reverse is OK but if the angles are way off then it won't look right no matter how I manipulate it.

After Pak chopped my stripe for me, I got Adobe PS Elements. I am still an amateur and don't have the "chops" to do it. I tried just cutting the scoop off and fixing the cut and could not do it right. As for the wheels and the chrome all I could do was make a mess. I need more practice.

After Pak chopped my stripe for me, I got Adobe PS Elements. I am still an amateur and don't have the "chops" to do it. I tried just cutting the scoop off and fixing the cut and could not do it right. As for the wheels and the chrome all I could do was make a mess. I need more practice.

Thanks for your effort. I just got a copy of Adobe PS7, so i was able to work a picture over myself. I just erased the hood scoop and mask off and painted the cowl on.. Tell me what you think.

Orginal

15215123-114-69-Mustang-Fastback-Pr.jpg

No Scoop and drew on a Cowl

Blacked-out2.jpg

Black chrome

Blackedout1.jpg