Sign in to follow this  
Daves69Coupe

Anyone sell 69 Patch panels for doors?

I wish, that was all I needed for my passenger door after the accident was the bottom corner but I had to get the whole skin too.

We have lots of folks here with various problems, maybe you can connect with someone that is repairing a different part and claim the remains of the skin for cheap.

Macs antique auto parts in lockport,ny . I bought some years ago and misplaced when we moved.But I believe they are in the attic amongs a many boxes of parts And bought full panels(Which I have not replaced as of yet but I will someday) when work and family settles. Their number is 800-777-0948. But I did not talk with them and they have a web site www.macsautoparts.com Hope this helps someone. Had the day off and found patch panels. And did start the stang up and will get to the door panels this year. These were ordered from macs in 02.

Edited by klevor
Found door patch panels pics taken

thanks LFugate great find. These parts werent on there website and I hadnt looked in my catalog yet. Thanks for the help these will definently come in handy

Sure thing!

Haven't seen any patches for the fenders, but Ill keep my eye out.