Handegard

My CJ Pony Parts experience

I have to pay taxes...but get the parts next day...30 miles from the house

D.REESE have you tried them? Im sure up in your area you would get them next day also...

Edited by 1969vert

ok, sound like some have good experience with them, some not, and i'm one other nots. i bought the radio benzel combo for $308, what they s ent me was a radio that only7 cost $69, and the benzel for 108, i called them and they said they would refund the money, then i told them i had altered the benzel, then they said mno refund, so i bought a new benzel and was going to replace it with the radio and send it back, but they said they wouyldn't refund the money, so they screwed me out of around $160 bucks, if u want to deal with them, great, but i won't.

to Mike 65, did u read the whole post, i said i ordered a new benzel to replace the one i altered, radio was still new in box, and they still wouldn't refund my money,

Oooops. Sorry I missed the part that you ordered a new part to replace the altered part. :redface: I apologize.