69R-CODE

My First Restoration

Looks awesome! Looks like you have the twin to my car (except the color). Mine is going away for paint in 1 week. I love Gulfstream Aqua but my original color is black. Not sure which color to go with. People tell me that I'll be a slave to Black. It does get dusty and hot fast.

Raven, black is going to look killer! Always go with the original color. My car was an original gulfstream aqua car. Cant wait to see your car when it is done.

Wanna trade?? Lol. I'm trying to talk myself into the black. Everyone(my friends and family) knows I hate black cars and would never buy a black car.......and I have probably one of the best muscle cars ever.....and its black. So it's been tough ever since I pulled the marti report on it. Ugghh!! Sad thing is Gulfstream Aqua has been my favorite color on this car since I first saw one like it.....and I always thought it was the original color (for 29 yrs) because it was the only stock color on the underside of my side view mirror.

The car was purchased in 1994 by my father (he was the second owner) and was involved in a terrible accident in 1995. Since it was an original 428CJ R-Code, he kept the car with hopes to restore it one day. Years passed and he did some work here and there but we never got around to taking it seriously. Finally, in 2009 I asked him if I could have the car and I started putting her back together again.  It was finished in Spring 2015.