Sign in to follow this  
70mstang

Turkey Run Daytona Speedway - Thanksgiving

God i love the Turkey run! When i lived in Florida i went every year! Such a great show and worth going to.

The best part about it is all the hotels get booked up on A1A (the beach highway) and every night the strip is filled with thousands of cars cruising and hanging out in lots up and down A1A. It's like stepping back in time to the glory days!

I haven't been in years now. Going to try and be there next year with the Mustang!

okay .. question for anyone .. Is there a way to make the file size of the pictures smaller? I got a new camera and the pictures are all 1.5 meg or larger and the site only accepts pics about half that size.

i use picasa for something quick to edit with ... google for it... its free and easy to use ...:shifty:

okay .. question for anyone .. Is there a way to make the file size of the pictures smaller? I got a new camera and the pictures are all 1.5 meg or larger and the site only accepts pics about half that size.

Thanks StangMe !

Here's some of the pics I took during the show. Next year I am going to go for more than one day. I only saw a smidgen of the cars there. And renting a scooter would be the BEST THING EVER! Since I am limited to 5 pics I'll put some more of my favorites on another post.

Ed