Sign in to follow this  
DarkSnowman

1969 Mustang Coupe Parts Wanted - Edmonton

Hello,

My name is Marcus, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta and I've got a 1969 Mustang coupe.

I've been working on my Mustang for a couple of months now. It is stripped down to the bare metal and in the body shop for minor welding issues. With constant movement of parts from my shop, to sand blaster to body shop and back again I've lost track of some important pieces.

There are a bunch of parts I am looking for in general but my first *very* important pieces are the hinge mounting plates for the driver side door. These are triangular shaped with a wedge at one edge and three holes for the bolts, this is located inside of the kick panel.

If anyone has these for sale or knows where I may be able to find them, it would be greatly appreciated. I've check with the mustang shop, and a couple other places online but having difficulty.

Thank you. shiny.gif

Are you able to post an image of what you need. I have a 69 Coupe that I will part some time, but if the part is easily accessible, and I have an idea of what it looks like, then I can try and get it for you.

Let me know. Feel free to send me a personal message as well.

Bill from Ottawa

Have you tried contacting any of the "Mustang Junkyards" out there? I know the part you are talking about, and I would bet many of the junk 69's out there (70's, too, which would probably work) still have these parts, even the most rotten and picked apart ones. Just a thought.

Another thought, any machine shop could easily fabricate these plates, especially if you have one as a model (I don't know if you lost all of them). Take some 1/4" (6 mm) plate steel, drill and tap 3 holes...

Edited by 69RavenConv

Are you able to post an image of what you need. I have a 69 Coupe that I will part some time, but if the part is easily accessible, and I have an idea of what it looks like, then I can try and get it for you.

Let me know. Feel free to send me a personal message as well.

Bill from Ottawa

Bill !!! cant send you PM, your inbox is full !!

I am needing the main instrument cluster connector, maybe if you can sell me the connector, I can pay you via paypal.

Also I need a ignition switch, and other parts, think about it and let me know, this is the connector I need.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showpost.php?p=50432&postcount=1

Thnks :biggrin:

I have an excellent rear deck lid for your coupe, and some rear interior side panelsbasic steel, painted white and ones with a dark geen vynal with arm rests. A rear window, one quarter extention, not sure at the moment which side, and some other parts. Toronto, Ontario.