Sign in to follow this  
Jack-TX

Rebel Mustang / Steven Reehl - Buyer Beware!!!!!!!

Just a word of caution against buying anything from Rebel Mustang - Steven Reehl, or for that matter "RESTAMOD" as the seller on ebay. I paid in advance for about $1400 worth of 69 fiberglass in Jan of 09. He said he had to wait for the check to clear before he would ship the parts. After about 40-50 calls and e-mails, he finaly shipped a partial shipment 90 days after getting paid, claiming the first shipment was "damaged in transit"... but he would never provide a tracking number." After threatening him with legal action, he shipped a partial shipment (with used fender end caps, I might ad) claiming that the front valance, one headlight capsule and the bumper filler would not fit in the box, and would be shipped the next day. No tracking number provided, though. Its now been over 4 months and he doesnt answer the phone (562) 694-8770 (main number for Rebel Mustang) nor answer e-mails. rebelmust@yahoo.com I am a big boy and will eat the $300 loss, thankfully it wasnt the entire order. But its just really sad that someone in the classic/custom mustang market is deceptive and doesnt send the parts he was paid for. I work too hard for my money... I just didnt want some else getting caught in the same trap.