Sign in to follow this  
flight96

69 Couple Being Raffled Fo Charity !!

I emailed them to find out how to purchase tickets for the raffle. Below is the copy of the return email.

"Send check payable to The Early Mustang Club to:

Jim Copeland

10684 Bryce Lane

Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Thanks for your interest in our raffle. We just completed the car and are taking it up to the big Show in Steamboat Springs this weekend to debut. Pics will be on the website next week. Car turned out really nice!"

The price is right for a gamble but what the hell am I going to do with a 69 year old couple if I won?!?!? They are likely retired and lazy so I can't put them to work around the house so they'll just sit around eating my food and raising my heating bills.:001_huh:

The price is right for a gamble but what the hell am I going to do with a 69 year old couple if I won?!?!? They are likely retired and lazy so I can't put them to work around the house so they'll just sit around eating my food and raising my heating bills.:001_huh:

Or you could take a couple of nude photos and post them in the MEMBERS ONLY section???? Never know some body from Penthouse could offer big money to pay for the food and bills!!!!:surrender:

I sent 60.00 bucks, you never know if I will get:clover: