Sign in to follow this  
10851CVC

wheel chop request

Why Pak? That must be one of the ugliest 69's ever.

Hey, like the genie I don't analyze the requests I just bring them to life and he got exactly what he wished for, those specific rims on ANY 69' Mustang fastback.:whistling:

:clap:

Is that FB for real or photochopped? Damn its fugly! :scared:

That's the one 10sec is building for you, isn't that as ordered? LOL, sadly it is real, you should see what the front end looks like. :blink:

Wow, way to be a wise @$$

Heh heh, I just didn't have the time to search online for a picture at the right angle and I was going thru my computer to see what I had and this one was at the right angle so there ya go. If you feel like finding a pic of a car at the same angle or mirror image like the one I did I would be more than happy to re-chop it for you.

In a past thread where you corrected me on who created photo shop (which btw seemed pretty wise ass) you claimed you didn't have the time or skills, well I'm happy to donate the skills but you gotta meet me half way and donate a little time searching don't ya think?

Here you go bro, both are workable. It's not like you have to have a pic at the exact angle of the subject picture you are chopping from, but the closer you get the better and more real it will look. You would be surprised just how much you can manipulate the pic and stretch/skew/distort/rotate it but once you start changing the perspective it just never quite looks right, like making this view try to fit a profile shot or vice versa.

For example in the first pic I used the original rear wheel for both wheels because of the angle, I just had to mirror reverse them and get the scale right, the only real tell tale sign is the cobra emblem is mirrored too and that could be fixed easy enough if I were being anal about it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4892&d=1244815464

In the second pic I used both front and rear wheel but reversed and mirrored them because the angle was more like the original and worked best.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4893&d=1244815478

Hope this helps narrow down the search, good luck.