Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Photo Editors, what gives?

I can't possibly be the only person on this entire forum with Photoshop or Paintshop or whatever you use to edit pictures for people. Either no one want's to donate a little time and show off their mad skilz or they just don't think their skilz are mad enough, I don't know what the story is but between my job that is 85 miles away, house repairs, a new baby and a now 5 year old Mustang project I simply can't keep up with it all by myself and I hate to see folks let down, especially on something that should be fun to do.

Requests pop up in the middle of threads all the time but we have a forum dedicated specifically for this stuff so if you have the means then have a heart and stick your nose in every once in a while and see if you can help someone out. PHOTOCHOP FORUM

I can't possibly be the only person on this entire forum with Photoshop or Paintshop or whatever you use to edit pictures for people. Either no one want's to donate a little time and show off their mad skilz or they just don't think their skilz are mad enough, I don't know what the story is but between my job that is 85 miles away, house repairs, a new baby and a now 5 year old Mustang project I simply can't keep up with it all by myself and I hate to see folks let down, especially on something that should be fun to do.

Requests pop up in the middle of threads all the time but we have a forum dedicated specifically for this stuff so if you have the means then have a heart and stick your nose in every once in a while and see if you can help someone out. PHOTOCHOP FORUM