Sign in to follow this  
GusDaBus59

69 mustang wanted

well for starters everybody I'm 15 and will be 16 soon. id love my dream car and i need some opinions if 20k can get me something reliable, fast and good looking any info is useful. also just for factual info when it comes to old stangs i know my stuff and any work that would need to be done i can do myself, i may be young but engines and cars are just my what i'm good at :shifty:

email me at gusdabus59@yahoo.com sincerely, Gus L.

well for starters everybody I'm 15 and will be 16 soon. id love my dream car and i need some opinions if 20k can get me something reliable, fast and good looking any info is useful. also just for factual info when it comes to old stangs i know my stuff and any work that would need to be done i can do myself, i may be young but engines and cars are just my what i'm good at :shifty:

email me at gusdabus59@yahoo.com sincerely, Gus L.

I have a great driver 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 for sale. It has a 351 Windsor, is in great shape with a driver's quarter that will need replaced someday to make it a show car. Needs a paint job (would suggest media blast as it has about ten coats of paint and primer after 40 years of people adding new paint colors to it. I love the car, but want to go ahead and buy a car that is already completely restored as I have two kids and do not have much time to work on this one like I want. The car is for sale in Austin, Texas area and I will let it go with all parts that I have purchased here and there (lots of them) for $15000. The Marti Report goes with the car. The car still has the VIN stamped on the Shock Towers and is very clean underneath as the car was sprayed with undercoating that preserved the car from rust. Car is all original minus paint and battery tray and is a "02M" car with a 4speed tranny. Thanks. Call me at 254-319-8752.

v/r

Mike

i have this 69 mach for a few years and now thinking on selling it due to no time to work on it.its a 69 mach S code auto,ps,pdb,foldown rear seat,rebuilt front suspension.body is pretty clean and it is a orig ca car with the blk/yellow plates, however still has alittle rust,int needs lots of work but the motor/trans is gone! clear title in hand....if your up to the challange 10,500 if interested i have more pics....Jim stang@coolmustangs.com

69mach168fbebay71007002-1.jpg

69mach168fbebay71007003-1.jpg

69mach168fbebay71007004-1.jpg

69mach168fbebay71007005-1.jpg