Sign in to follow this  
xplane

09 Knotts pictures

The little women didn't last long, so I had to cut the day shorter than I would have liked. It peaked at 104 degrees! I really appreciate the people showing there cars for bearing the heat, and hanging around till the end.

Mike

The little women didn't last long, so I had to cut the day shorter than I would have liked. It peaked at 104 degrees! I really appreciate the people showing there cars for bearing the heat, and hanging around till the end.

Mike

Thanks for the pics, Mike. Love those Trans Am cars. Looking forward to seeing a few Vintage races this year!

I normally travel a lot for work, but I've been lucky enough to see VARA, HSR, NASA, and SCCA races at Willow Springs this year. The LA Shelby club will be at the Streets of Willow next weekend, and I will try and get some pictures up. I also really hope to make it to Infineon or Coronado this year for a Historic Trans Am race.

I thought you would appreciate the 69/70 Shelby pictures. The Black GT500 was my favorite Shelby at the show.

Edited by xplane

Thanks for the pics, Mike. Love those Trans Am cars. Looking forward to seeing a few Vintage races this year!

I normally travel a lot for work, but I've been lucky enough to see VARA, HSR, NASA, and SCCA races at Willow Springs this year. The LA Shelby club will be at the Streets of Willow next weekend, and I will try and get some pictures up. I also really hope to make it to Infineon or Coronado this year for a Historic Trans Am race.

I thought you would appreciate the 69/70 Shelby pictures. The Black GT500 was my favorite Shelby at the show.

Edited by xplane