Sign in to follow this  
xsuperjoex

My 1970 Mach 1 Restomod

Hey guys,

I'm the new guy who signed up in Aug 2006 when I bought my mustang. I was a lurker for a while gathering information. Here's what I've done to my Mach:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294365

I just finished installing some additional gauges and I'm working on my stereo and subs. I'll update that page when I'm done and let you guys know.

I appreciate everyone's wisdom and knowledge on this site.

Hey guys,

I'm the new guy who signed up in Aug 2006 when I bought my mustang. I was a lurker for a while gathering information. Here's what I've done to my Mach:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294365

I just finished installing some additional gauges and I'm working on my stereo and subs. I'll update that page when I'm done and let you guys know.

I appreciate everyone's wisdom and knowledge on this site.

Great work!

I have some questions about the hood. Where did you get it from? How much work was it to fit? Did you run into any problems mounting it?

Thanks

I bought the hood from Mustangsunlimited. It fit fine and the mounting was just like a regular hood.

Great work!

I have some questions about the hood. Where did you get it from? How much work was it to fit? Did you run into any problems mounting it?

Thanks

I bought the hood from Mustangsunlimited. It fit fine and the mounting was just like a regular hood.

Nice Ride! What motor do you have in it? Sounds real nice!

2 bolt 351 Cleveland with a comp cams flat tappet 570 lift cam. "3V" aluminum pro-comp heads roller tip rockers, port matched to an edelbrock rpm performer alum intake. Forged pistons the rest are stock internals. 10:1 compression engine makes about 400hp. It has poly engine mounts so when the car idles everything shakes including the passengers. :)

Nice Ride! What motor do you have in it? Sounds real nice!

2 bolt 351 Cleveland with a comp cams flat tappet 570 lift cam. "3V" aluminum pro-comp heads roller tip rockers, port matched to an edelbrock rpm performer alum intake. Forged pistons the rest are stock internals. 10:1 compression engine makes about 400hp. It has poly engine mounts so when the car idles everything shakes including the passengers. :)

VERY nice, congrats getting it done and all the hard work to get there!

Thank you very much but it's not done yet. I'm almost going back over all of my work and doing detail work. The interior still needs to be completed. Headliner, sail panels and detail work.

VERY nice, congrats getting it done and all the hard work to get there!

Thank you very much but it's not done yet. I'm almost going back over all of my work and doing detail work. The interior still needs to be completed. Headliner, sail panels and detail work.

They're never really finished are they? LOL

I think I've found my color. While I was at Birmingham for the 45 Anniversary I saw a 69 convertible with a fantatic green. It's darker than the Jade Green. It's an Infinity color Cypress Green Pearl .. I am going to look into this one big time.

I think I've found my color. While I was at Birmingham for the 45 Anniversary I saw a 69 convertible with a fantatic green. It's darker than the Jade Green. It's an Infinity color Cypress Green Pearl .. I am going to look into this one big time.

Nope never! Just got my radio, all my speakers, amp and sub hooked up last night. Sounds incredible. I can't wait to see what your car looks like 70mstang. Dark greens and lime greens are just awesome in my opinion. I typed the color in google and it came back as a Honda color. Could you send me a link with it on an Infiniti or shoot me a pic. How long before you get yours painted?

Nope never! Just got my radio, all my speakers, amp and sub hooked up last night. Sounds incredible. I can't wait to see what your car looks like 70mstang. Dark greens and lime greens are just awesome in my opinion. I typed the color in google and it came back as a Honda color. Could you send me a link with it on an Infiniti or shoot me a pic. How long before you get yours painted?