rd49221

Finally Making Some Progress.....

The roll bar is made by us as is all of the interior pieces.

Rich and his crew at Mustangs to Fear have produced all the interior panels - roll bar, one piece headliner, rear quarter trim pieces and rear trap door panel and trim.  They have been great to work with!!

post-11079-0-01485000-1430610733.jpg

post-11079-0-95742700-1430610749.jpg

Man is that looking great!  Did you end up going with new door panels on both sides or refurb your originals?

New door panels. Originals were standard interior door panels.  Used the Mustang to Fear ABS inserts, since I wasn't trying to restore anything

Looking very nice! What can you tell us about the roll bar trim panel pieces that cover where the rb extends past the original quarter trim panel surface? Were they hand made? I've not seen them before, they do look nice.

Is it difficult installing the headliner with the roll bar? Does the roll bar install thru the windshield opening?

Check out the video.  Actually, it was somewhat difficult because I originally had a roll bar installed without checking clearance, so I had to cut that out and start over.  After that, easy.

http://forum.mustangstofear.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=589

post-11079-0-52935100-1430611115.jpg

Nice! I really like the contrast between the black dash cover and silver/gray instrument bezel. Somebody else on here has the same colors and it looks so cool.

Wow!  Your car is looking fantastic!  How long was it at MTF and when did it finally come back home?  Congratulations!

Thanks!   The car was there about 13 months.  Got it back home last week...  few more items and should be good to go this month,,,,,,,,,

Nice! I really like the contrast between the black dash cover and silver/gray instrument bezel. Somebody else on here has the same colors and it looks so cool.

Thanks!