Sign in to follow this  
69stang

Fiero Seat PhotoChop

I was wondering if someone could do 2 photoshops for me.

marksvette02.jpg

One with these seats, but COHN's CUSTOMS written on it in a similar text to imagesjulian1.JPG

(big top word, smaller bottom one, in a similar font, doesn't have to be exact) Have the embroidered name in green (any green really, preferably a lighter one so it shows up.

The other one with the black cloth on the seating surface like jason002.jpg but black vinyl on the outside. With the same COHN's CUSTOMS embroidered.

Thank you sooooo much in advance for anyone who can do this for me, I really want to figure out my seats soon so I can get them ordered, install them and put in my car for some nice cruising

I was wondering if someone could do 2 photoshops for me.

marksvette02.jpg

One with these seats, but COHN's CUSTOMS written on it in a similar text to imagesjulian1.JPG

(big top word, smaller bottom one, in a similar font, doesn't have to be exact) Have the embroidered name in green (any green really, preferably a lighter one so it shows up.

The other one with the black cloth on the seating surface like jason002.jpg but black vinyl on the outside. With the same COHN's CUSTOMS embroidered.

Thank you sooooo much in advance for anyone who can do this for me, I really want to figure out my seats soon so I can get them ordered, install them and put in my car for some nice cruising