Sign in to follow this  
PhilJ

Getting my car this morning

Here's a couple shots I took the first day I got the car - Saturday, 3/21/09. It is HONESTLY a BRAND NEW CAR - every nut/bolt and whatever else goes into it!! Hope you guys like it 1/10th as much as I do. Wanted one of these since I graduated high school in 1969!!! Tried to post a couple other photos but I kept getting a square with a red dot in it - no photo. Sorry

th_69MACHI03-21-09FIRSTDAY025.jpg

Edited by PhilJ
add photos

I have a nice quick trick for posting photos. My file sizes are always too large. I browse the folder, right click on the ones I want to upload and hit send via email... When it attaches, I use email to resize to medium, then I click save attachments as and make a sub folder in the original folder called resized and save them there (to eliminate renaming). Then I can upload to the forum from there. Later, when cleaning out my drive, I can just delete the resized folders and photos.

Looks nice, if you would like to post larger pics. Check out some of the free photo hosting sites like photobucket, photohut, etc. Join up for the free ones, upload your pictures than copy the url of the picture and put that in your post here.

Looks nice, if you would like to post larger pics. Check out some of the free photo hosting sites like photobucket, photohut, etc. Join up for the free ones, upload your pictures than copy the url of the picture and put that in your post here.

Looks to me like the photos are already coming from photobucket, I think he's just pullung the URL's from the thumbnails instead of from the actual picture. Here's a link to the Johnston Family Stang for all you picture hungry Monkey's.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/ptj851/

Nice car Phil, I'm sure she cost a pretty penny already finished and new but well worth the 40 year wait!