Sign in to follow this  
Handegard

Handegard '69 Coupe

Looks like we're getting power to the property where I work on my cars.

This is huge. I own a 80 gallon 5hp compressor that I loaned to someone since I don't have power. If I can run that, I'll have a sandblaster in no time.

Following that, I'll build a makeshift paint booth and get my paint on!

I love working on classic Fords ;)

Looks like we're getting power to the property where I work on my cars.

This is huge. I own a 80 gallon 5hp compressor that I loaned to someone since I don't have power. If I can run that, I'll have a sandblaster in no time.

Following that, I'll build a makeshift paint booth and get my paint on!

I love working on classic Fords ;)

Soo.... I ended up buying a auto shop, and I've been working 90+ hours a week for over a year...

I've managed to build myself a little reputation for working on Classics, and a '67 Camaro I had in last month gave me a much needed kick in the but to get to work. I got the '70 going yesterday, and I came here this evening... I had forgotten how close my '69 was to running. I ended up yanking the 302 to trade for a 351W, and ended up getting the 351W and kept me 302. I'm going to try and get the 302 back in and running asap, after reading this thread. I had completely forgotten that I even got my car running....

I'm badly wanting to get it running again now. I got a friend hooked on classics with a '61 Chevy 4x4, got my dad hooked with a '66 289 coupe that he sold and now has a '67 Chevell 327 hipo (that I stuck a TH350 in last week), and both of my employees have offered to help with my '69....

Also, I ended up with the following in my collection:

2x 351W blocks/cranks/etc (one is at the machine shop now getting prepped along with the heads)

Edelbrock 600 and a Holley 750

Edelbrock Water Pump

Edelbrock Performer RPM

Crower Enduro 1.7 Ford (7/16 stud)

Eagle 5956 F H-Beam Rods

Keith Black KB364 Pistons

Brodix ST 5.0R

Holley 12-289-11 Fuel Pump 110gph

MSD 6AL

MSD Blaster 2 Coil

Petronix

Two cams, the first was in the Brodix/351W combo.

Comp XR270RF-HR10 4E9458

OR

Comp 292H10 QB3730

I emailed Comp for more info on the cams. I might get something else altogether. The Brodix heads have the springs that came with the 270 and I've got the whole roller setup. But I'm not just going to toss in a cam that isn't right just because I have it....