Sign in to follow this  
maxsterblaster

ok here is the begining of DRAGONSTANG

WE ALL START FROM A HUMBLE LITTLE DREAM. :001_rolleyes::devil2:THEN WE COME BACK TO OUR EVERY DAY LIVES AND STILL WANT TO BE THE LITTLE KIDS RUNNING AROUND IN THE YARD WITH OUR SUPERHERO TOWELS FLYING LIKE CAPES AND OUR SUPERDOOPER X MA GAMMA RAY GOOGLES. SO THIS IS WHERE MY PROJECT BEGAN.

It’s been awhile and there’s been a few changes. Still have the Dragonstang. Put it has recently received a few new organ transplants. The 351W has been replaced with a 351C. the top loader got pulled and a Tremec T56 6 speed went in. gone is the 1 legged 8 inch rear-end for a posi trac disc brake 9 inch tire torturer. The drum front brake are also disc now being pushed by a new power brake booster thru adjustable proportioning valve and roll control. All new Autometer phantom gauges And yes I’m still married after all that( thank God) so that’s why I also put a roll cage in it and relocated the battery to the trunk. It also received all new sheet metal from the doors forward… no I didn’t wreck it, it