Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

I just had to share this one with the group.

I was browsing thru Stangnet today and on one of the threads my buddy Dan who some of you would know as Chepsk8 was talking about how he's been with this new girl for 2 months now and things are still going great and he can't believe she is still with him, blah blah blah....

So in typical Pak fashion I had to reply with a photochop and told him the only reason is because she didn't meet him 4 months ago and saw him in his halloween costume. :shaun:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4263&d=1234470902

I was browsing thru Stangnet today and on one of the threads my buddy Dan who some of you would know as Chepsk8 was talking about how he's been with this new girl for 2 months now and things are still going great and he can't believe she is still with him, blah blah blah....

So in typical Pak fashion I had to reply with a photochop and told him the only reason is because she didn't meet him 4 months ago and saw him in his halloween costume. :shaun:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4263&d=1234470902

too funny.......:biggrin: