Sign in to follow this  
MAD IN NC

CARLISLE PA June 5th - 7th

I plan on going with my 69 for the 40th of the Mach1.

I was hoping to do the pony Drive from Vegas to Birmingham, but that's looking less and less likely. If I can't make the long haul, I'll go to Carlisle. what is going on for the Mach 1 40th? Is there a special registration for it?

I am looking forward to this! I will be taking my 13 year old, he is a big fan of Yellow Mustangs. We need to keep the passion for this historic vehicle alive for future generations. 428stang from Canada.

This will be my 10th All-Ford Carlisle (Haven't missed one this century). It's a 10+ hour drive and the wife goes with me so I'll be there in my 2003 Mach 1 with the 03/04 Mach 1 Registry folks.

I'd love to drive the '70 Mach one year but while I'd enjoy the ride I don't think the wife would enjoy the 10 hours in a classic. It rides like a truck (compared to the '03 Mach), loud, noisy, gets less gas mileage, and blah blah blah. The only thing the classic does better is the "smiles-per-mile" (LOL) and I love it.

I'll be taking pictures of all the '69/70 Mustangs in attendance like I normally do. If I miss you, drop by the 03/04 Mach 1 Registry tent and say hello.:thumbup: