Sign in to follow this  
d.reese

69 CV's on Ebay Hurry and bid!

Well you know what they say, if it at first you don't succeed then relist it on ebay.UK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D2&item=170279035932&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&itemcount=2&sspagename=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BID_IT&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refitem=170277803747&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&viewitem=

Actually the main reason he is asking so much is not because that's what it is worth but honestly about what he paid to build it if I remember correctly. We had psoted about it a year or so ago when it was being finsished. He kinda escalated out of control and got in too deep to turn back. I'll never get the idea behind building a car like that just for winning trophies, I mean who cares about a few dozen ridiculously huge paper weights taking up your den if you won't even own the car anymore. I can at least see restoring a car to concourse and it having be a piece of history as well for that kind of money or even a full blown restomod of wonder but this car isn't taken in one direction or the other enough to apply anywhere and you can't even drive it for that kind of coin and if you did the white engine would instantly turn too crap, just too big a check book and not enough good judgement. I'll be into mine for around 35k at the end of the day and with the exception of maybe an extra 13 or so coats of paint, his doesn't have anything mine won't and mine will see lot's of road time.

Yea, I thought you guys would get a kick out of that one. The green one is what ours would have looked like if we had stayed original. Some one on here even said we should leave it original. Girls car, hell you should see the chicks line up at the car shows with it painted Red Metalic. Its kinda great to sit and eye the chics of all ages!

I think Truck might have been reffering to the sellers name when he said girl car "s.gifmom5kids37" but who knows for sure what he is thinking with anything he says, I have yet to come across a repliable Truck decoder on any thread from day one so I just translate the best I can.:tongue_smilie:

you should see the chicks line up at the car shows with it painted Red Metalic. Its kinda great to sit and eye the chics of all ages!

leave it green, hand it to mom, and she can come pick me up.

Well you know what they say, if it at first you don't succeed then relist it on ebay.UK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%26itu%3DUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D2&item=170279035932&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&itemcount=2&sspagename=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr2_PcY_BID_IT&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refitem=170277803747&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&viewitem=

Actually the main reason he is asking so much is not because that's what it is worth but honestly about what he paid to build it if I remember correctly. We had psoted about it a year or so ago when it was being finsished. He kinda escalated out of control and got in too deep to turn back. I'll never get the idea behind building a car like that just for winning trophies, I mean who cares about a few dozen ridiculously huge paper weights taking up your den if you won't even own the car anymore. I can at least see restoring a car to concourse and it having be a piece of history as well for that kind of money or even a full blown restomod of wonder but this car isn't taken in one direction or the other enough to apply anywhere and you can't even drive it for that kind of coin and if you did the white engine would instantly turn too crap, just too big a check book and not enough good judgement. I'll be into mine for around 35k at the end of the day and with the exception of maybe an extra 13 or so coats of paint, his doesn't have anything mine won't and mine will see lot's of road time.

agreed 100%, I never saw the point in owning a car and being afraid to drive it. Granted I do keep mine out of bad areas where I know something might happen but I drive the hell out of mine as much as I can.