Sign in to follow this  
bswor

I've been cheating on you guys.....

I did not want to mention it before because I know I should be working on the 69 but I had found a good deal on a supercharger for my 06 v6 mustang. Well we got it installed finally last night and wowza! Seems like a totally different car. Really fun to drive and shifts like a beast. (it's an auto) Car is faster than stock GT's and slightly modified GT's now. At least that's what everyone says. If it ever stops raining I'll get some better pics of the car and the X Charger. I still have a few more minor things to do to the 06. Install some gauges and some interior stuff but after that I promise back to the 69 I go.....

Ben, it's your DD, the 3.31's are all you need. any deeper and you're gas mileage is gonna suck bad. the x-charger may actually help your mileage now, as long as you keep your foot out of it anyway, since the engine doesn't have to work as hard to get the car moving.

ARRGHH !! You guys are killing me! Since my divorce and my subsequent return to school I've been too poor to even buy sandpaper, LOL!!

I'd still love to see someone throw twin turbos on a big block! C'mon, maybe SK will do it, hes got money...LOL!!

My mustang will have a 514 inch big block with twin 76's it should put out 750-800 on 6-10 pounds of boost.

Those sound like VERY CONSERVATIVE numbers!!. Ive seen 557's approaching 1000 Hp/Tq

Probably at higher boost tho. I think his numbers are probaly about right for 6-10lbs. 1000HP should be easily obtainable tho at around 14 or 15PSI.

Looks like I opened a can of worms. Looks like i'm not the only one cheating :)

Wow I don't think I'd be able to handle all that power. I'd like to see an update of the 514 whenever you start etc.

I did not want to mention it before because I know I should be working on the 69 but I had found a supercharger

same thing my ex-wife said right before you she left me to run off with a younger guy...

My motor plans really raised some eye brows! You have to think turbo motors are very streetable period. Now when I say 700-800 horse power at 6 pounds sounds a bit off or conservative yeah it is, but this motor will have very little compression and hardly any cam for streetablity. So yeah 7 to 8 hundred at 6 pounds is impressive morris says we should be close to or above 1000 before we get to two digit numbers of boost just because of the fact that a big block heads flow better at a moderate (big block) port size then a more crazy small block port.