Sign in to follow this  
69RavenConv

Columbus, OH Fall Swap

Thats a ritchual for my buddies and I to go to.I think since 1995. We are headed from Toronto, Canada and leave on Thurs aft. Always a good time and ussualy get what we need there. The guy from Madison, your have a cool track by you. Thompsom Raceway Love it. Great owners and crew. Anyway,if all you guys going wanna have a few Canadian beers with us, let me know and I will bring a few more cases. Danny...........

Glad to hear, will bring a box for you. Ill be hanging out at the Boss 9 and 427 SOHC display table. By the way, what would be the next best front fender manufacturer besides the pricey FORD. Hate to say this, but I will be making a flip front from steel and dont want to use the mint stuff. Nor do I want the real cheap. Any sugestions..? I need the headlight buckets for the left and right too. Thanks Danny

Hey, that's a generous offer, but it's really not necessary. We will still try to hook up at the swap meet, though.

I can't help you with the fenders, I replaced mine a long time ago with the Taiwan replacements and don't have any real complaints. Any of the repop's would probably be fine since you're going to weld it all together anyway. That might be a good question for the vendors at the swap meet....