Sign in to follow this  
SELLERSRODSHOP

twins???

was offered the chance to buy this one this week. the owner has had it since 1980. solid as a rock & an identical twin to mine with the exception of factory air & lowback standard front buckets where mine has the highbacks. if the price is right should i put identical twins in my garage???

one for sale:

1969mustang.jpg

mine when purchased last year:

003d_3.jpg

Hey rodshop!!! Still working on mine. Should have it ready for nov.21 car show. Your car is a Mach 1 correct?? The one you are looking at is a plain fastback correct??? What drive train do each of them have??? 1969 fastbacks are always going to hold and go up in value. What kind of price are they asking??? Thanks again for your help on the paint on mine and by the way I believe my blackout hood turned out great!!! James the flame

If you have the room in your garage and the price is good, then this is a no brainer. I'm sure you've been down this road before so excuse the advise if it seems elementary.

If you plan to restore or restomod this car, consider the cost. If its something you do not plan to sell in the near future, then cost probably isnt an issue. I bought mine in March of 2007 for $6k and put another $16k in it to present and i'm still not done. I did all the labor with the exception of the engine, trans and paint. I will have more money (not counting my time) invested than my car is worth but I dont care cause i love the car and the attention and appreciation it gets. Just make sure it is solid to begin with. I dont have to tell you about cowl leak repairs and other sheetmetal replacement being very expensive. From the photo, it looks very straight. Good luck with your decision.

hell ya i'd do the twins......errr i mean i'd go for identical mustang twins. make one a lot milder under the hood/suspension/brakes etc and the other a lot wilder in the same areas but make them look identical inside and out :shuriken:, that way you could have fun with the locals......catch my drift?:devil2::devil:

well, after 9 months of indecision, the guy finally decided to sell it. i didn't have the extra funds, but turned a friend of a friend on to it & he bought it yesterday & brought it by the house last night & the thing is really solid! never wrecked, no rust worth mentioning. turned out to be a 351w car with a/c, fold down & console. i'm gonna try & get him joined up here when he gets time. i won't reveal the selling price, but guarantee it would make you sick!!