Sign in to follow this  
rangerdoc

Show us your pumpkins!

<table class=view cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=700 border=0><tbody><tr><td class=description>thought you might like to see my costume i made for our halloween party this evening... I won the grand prize for this one....</td></tr></tbody></table>

lol

<TABLE class=view cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=description>thought you might like to see my costume i made for our halloween party this evening... i won the grand prize for this one....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tsk Tsk Tsk, you should know better by now than to post a picture of yourself and leave the door open for a Pak-attack. :blink:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3767&d=1225742464

Pak, you have a talent, how do we make you use that talent for for good rather than evil....

Bill

Oh I use it for both, I have done many good things like wheel swaps and color changes but evil is far more fun. :euro:

The evil part is that Richard would never ask, he'd just down (his tequilla) and down (himself).

That is one excellent costume, though.

I haven't carved a pumpkin in years....due to federal statutes.